What is Reims City Pass ?
Save money during your visit to Reims thanks to the Reims City Pass. Choose your type of pass from 1, 2 or 3 days and enjoy free access to the must-see monuments as well as the public transport. Get also up to 50% discount on lots of other attractions such as the visit of famous Champagne cellars.
What can you visit with Reims City Pass ?
Free with the Reims City Pass :
- Public transport (tram and bus) within Reims
- Guided tour of the city (on foot)
- Digital tour of the city
- Reims City Tour (bus tour)
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Foujita Chapel
- Saint Remi History Museum (UNESCO world heritage site)
- Fort de la Pompelle Museum
- Museum of the Surrender, May 7, 1945
- Palace of Tau (UNESCO world heritage site)
- Towers of Notre-Dame
- Guided tour at the FRAC Contemporary Art Exhibition
- Hotel de La Salle
- Reims-Champagne Automobile Museum
- Le Vergeur Museum-Hotel
- Museum of Local Aeronautics
- Biscuits Fossier factory tour
Discounts / special deals with the Reims City Pass :
Discount on cellar tours :
- Champagne Canard-Duchêne
- Champagne Demoiselle
- Champagne Lanson
- Champagne Mumm
- Champagne Pommery
- Champagne Ruinart
- Champagne Taittinger
- Champagne Veuve Clicquot
Discount and / or special deals in restaurants:
- Anna S, la table amoureuse
- Bouc Lards
- Brasserie du Boulingrin
- Café de la paix
- Café du Palais
- La vigneraie
- Le Jardin les Crayères
Discount in shops :
- Souvenir shop of the Tourist Information Centre
- Fromages et vins du boulingrin
- Chocolaterie Deléans
- Chocolaterie Stéphane Lothaire
- Terroir des rois
Discount on bike rental/carparks :
- Bike Energy
- Champagne Parc Auto
Discount on city activities :
- Guided tours of the Tourist Information Centre
- Visit Box by City in my Bag
Discount wine tours and activities :
- Champagne Wine tour (bus vineyard tour)
- Le phare de Verzenay
- Champagne Yves Couvreur
- Champagne Daniel Dumont
- Champagne Michel Fagot
- Champagne Roger Manceaux
- Le château de Rilly
- Cité du Champagne Collet-Cogevi
- Champagne Egrot & Filles
- Le clos Saint Georges
- A la française champagne
- Bus en vignes
- France Bubbles Tours
- Instants – Exclusive champagne tours
- Sacré Wine Tour
- Sparkling Tour
How does Reims City Pass work?
The card is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours (3 offers available) after time of first use.
The REIMS CITY PASS must be shown at the entrances of the sites. This pass is valid for 1 person and allows 1 entry per site during its period of validity (except for CITURA public transport: unlimited travel).
We recommend to book yours visits/tours in advance per telephone directly to the service providers.
This card is available for people over 18. Kids already have discounted prices with many partners.
The REIMS CITY PASS will be delivered with a practical guidebook.
This product is non changeable and non refundable.