What is Reims Métropole City Pass ?
Save money during your visit to Reims thanks to the Reims City Pass. Choose your type of pass from 1, 2 or 3 days and enjoy free access to the must-see monuments as well as the public transport. Get also up to 50% discount on lots of other attractions such as the visit of famous Champagne cellars.
What can you visit with Reims Métropole City Pass ?
Free with the Reims City Pass :
- Public transport (tram and bus) within Reims
- Guided tour of the city (on foot)
- Digital tour of the city
- Reims City Tour (bus tour)
- Musée des Beaux-Arts
- Chapelle Foujita
- Musée historique Saint Remi (UNESCO world heritage site)
- Musée du Fort de la Pompelle
- Musée de la reddition du 7 mai 1945
- Palais du Tau (UNESCO world heritage site)
- Musée Saint-Jean-Baptiste de La Salle
- Musée Automobile Reims-Champagne
- Musée Hôtel Le Vergeur
- Musée de l’aéronautique locale
- Cellar tour at Champagne Jorez-Le Brun
Discounts / special deals with the Reims City Pass :
Discount on cellar tour :
- Champagne Pommery
- Champagne Demoiselle
- Champagne Mumm
- Champagne Ruinart
- Champagne Taittinger
- Champagne Veuve Clicquot
Discount and / or special deals in restaurants:
- Anna S, la table amoureuse
- Brasserie du Boulingrin
- La vigneraie
- Le pré champenois
- Les charmes
- La trattoria
Discount in shops :
- Souvenir shop of the Tourist Information Centre
- Fromages et vins du boulingrin
- Chocolaterie Deléans
- Chocolaterie Stéphane Lothaire
- Terroir des rois
Discount in carparks :
- Champagne Parc Auto
Discount on activities :
- Champagne Wine tour (bus vineyard tour)
- Guided tours of the Tourist Information Centre
- Tour of the Fossier biscuit factory
- Le phare de Verzenay
- Cité du Champagne Collet-Cogevi
- Pré en bulles
- Le petit train des vignobles de Champagne
- Golf de Reims
- Cellar tour at Champagne Canard-Duchêne
- Cellar tour at Champagne Boulard-Bauquaire
- Champagne purchase at Christophe Varlot
- Cellar tour at Champagne Daniel Dumont
- Champagne purchase at J. Charpentier
- Champagne purchase at Lacuisse frères
How does Reims Métropole City Pass work?
The card is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours (3 offers available) after time of first use.
The REIMS CITY PASS must be shown at the entrances of the sites. This pass is valid for 1 person and allows 1 entry per site during its period of validity (except for CITURA public transport: unlimited travel).
We recommend to book yours visits/tours in advance per telephone directly to the service providers.
This card is available for people over 18. Kids already have discounted prices with many partners.
The REIMS CITY PASS will be delivered with a practical guidebook.
This product is non changeable and non refundable.